Siti Istituzionali Internazionali e Nazionali
- CapinfoodImproving the enabling environment and public awareness for innovation in the South-East-European food sector through transnational collaboration (3/2011-2/2014).
- ChanceThe project aims to develop attractive and affordable food products that can help preventing nutritional problems in people at risk of poverty in Europe.
- Connect4actionThe CONNECT4ACTION project intends to improve the communication between consumers, consumer scientists, food technology developers.
- Food CareersA portal to create an online network for continual professional training and career development for Food Scientists and Technologists.
- Food ManufutureA platform to provide a vision and a conceptual design for competitiveness and productivity of the European Food sector.
- Food SegAn online platform with best practise examples and coordination of cooperation to disseminate state-of-the-art research results in food safety and quality.
- InprofoodAims to find new ways to establish dialogue and mutual learning between industry, academia and civil society.
- Iseki Food AssociationA thematic network project to innovate the education and training of Food Science and Technology (FS&T) students.
- Sophy ProjectAims to develop a web-based software tool for prediction of product safety, quality and shelf life of ready-to-eat products.
- Track FastIdentification of the training and career requirements of future European food scientists and technologists (FST).
- Collab4safetyThe overall strategic objective of Collab4Safety is to optimise the integration of research and training in food safety between the European Union (EU) and its trading partners.
Associazioni di Studenti in Tecnologie Alimentari